Basic Salary £23k, Uncapped commission scheme, OTE £35k in year 1
As an Inbound Sales Executive at Woven, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using the HubSpot software platform. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with the Woven Sales & Marketing Team to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos and successfully sell the Woven / Inbound / HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — mid-sized businesses.
What are the responsibilities of an Inbound Sales Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
● Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
● Consistently close new business at or above quota level
● Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities
● Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
● Work collaboratively with Woven’s marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
● Help shape the future of Woven’s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
● 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
● Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
● Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
● Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, awards etc.)
● A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
● This is predominantly an inside sales role based in Woven’s headquarters in Leeds but can include flexible working, including from home, based on performance.
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Inbound Sales Executive position usually have:
● Experience working in a high-growth, “scale up” environment,
● Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
● Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at Woven?
● Generous remuneration and an exciting commission structure
● Interactive employee training and onboarding
● Health Insurance
● 25 days holiday
● Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Woven: Making brands work beautifully
Woven is a creatively led brand engagement agency, specialising in the high-net-worth and luxury space.
As a HubSpot Gold Partner, we create beautiful, effective solutions driving engagement across the entire user journey – from love at first sight to partners for life.
Our company culture builds connections, careers, and promotes wellbeing and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your CV & cover letter to [email protected] or call us on 0113 532 8181 to discuss the role further.