Are you a Project Manager with agency experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then we’ve got just the opportunity…
The ideal candidate will…
- Have experience working in a marketing agency
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a keen eye and attention to detail
- Motivate team members and manage internal relationships
- Have strong stakeholder management experience
- Have experience of both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Advise on project management standards, processes and procedures – challenging any that become a constraint
- Have managed multiple projects to strict, tight timescales
- Have the ability to lead and develop a team to deliver on time and to budget
- Have the ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident in a client-facing role
- Be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company
- Have ideally worked as a Digital Project Manager
- Be PRINCE2 qualified – although not essential
We’re also on the hunt for someone who is friendly, fun and approachable – otherwise, you won’t be the perfect fit for our bunch of quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- An etra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- A performance-related bonus
- An exciting and friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- A free Friday fry-up
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- To attend glamorous award dos and nights out
- A workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and further afield.
If you want to be a part of Woven and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then email us at the below address and let’s arrange a get-together.
Contact us at [email protected] – being sure to include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.