We’re a multi-award-winning brand agency of strategists and creatives. Working with design-conscious brands, we combine head and heart to make brands work beautifully.
To help us continue our trajectory of record turnovers and award wins, we’re looking for a brilliantly creative midweight to senior digital designer.
You’ll use your full UX and UI understanding to elevate Woven’s already exceptional output. The team will look to you for your expertise, so you’ll be confident in giving clear direction to our account management teams and in presenting work back to clients.
You’ll have a strong portfolio that demonstrates a use of UX and UI principles in delivering user-friendly experiences across different platforms.
You’ll deliver exceptional, user-centric digital designs — from user stories and wireframes to knockout UI that blows our clients’ socks off.
Although the role will be digital, expertise with XD, InDesign and similar platforms is a must, as is industry awareness and interest in wider design influences.
You’ll push design standards across every project, building relationships with other agency departments, as well as external partners and suppliers to bring ideas and designs to life.
Lots of agencies say that personality is important. But we mean it.
We want everyone who comes to work here to be driven and bursting with ideas. We need you to:
- Obsess over quality. We want our people to really care about the work they create. If it’s not amazing, it shouldn’t go out of the building.
- Be positive. The collective positive attitude of our people is how we do great work — and have a blast while doing it.
- Be conscientious of our clients’ demands and have the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Have a clear understanding of clients’ needs and objectives and recommend how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
- Be an engaging, inspiring and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
- Be humble. We want the best people in the business, but not if they come with out-of-control egos. We’re a friendly, caring, empathetic bunch — and we’d love to keep it that way.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive salary.
Flexible working. At Woven, you work where you work best. That can be from a Leeds office, from home, or from your favourite café.
25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off for your birthday.
An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us, up to a maximum of 30 days.
A friendly, inquisitive and passionate culture built around collaboration and personal development.
Team outings, awards nights, and a free Friday lunch.
A monthly wellness allowance to go towards gym memberships, meditation sessions, yoga lessons, mindfulness courses, and so on.
SO, WHAT DO YOU SAY?
If the above sounds like you, and like something you want to be part of, then we want to hear from you. And we think you’ll want to hear from us. Please send your portfolios to [email protected].