* THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED *
We’re a multi-award-winning brand agency of strategists and creatives. Working with design-conscious brands, we combine head and heart to achieve our mission: to make brands work beautifully.
To help us continue our trajectory of yearly record turnovers and award wins, we’re looking for a brilliantly creative digital designer.
Ideally from an agency background with experience in a similar role, you’ll understand the power of ‘the big idea’ and how to translate it into world-class digital experiences. You’ll be obsessed with digital, be brand-literate and want to step outside your comfort zone.
Your role will be critical, working alongside our head of design, creative director and wider teams to develop and deliver smart, engaging and beautifully crafted brand communications and collateral.
You’ll put the user at the heart of everything you design and will craft amazing experiences no matter the device or medium – from user stories and wireframes to knockout UI that blows our clients’ socks off.
Although the role will be digital, expertise with XD (and similar), InDesign and PSD is a must, as is industry awareness and interest in wider design influences.
You’ll push design standards across every project, building relationships with other agency departments, as well as external partners and suppliers to bring ideas and designs to life.
Lots of agencies say that personality is important. But we mean it.
We want everyone who comes to work here to be driven and bursting with ideas. We need you to:
- Obsess over quality. We want our people to really care about the work they create. If it’s not amazing, it shouldn’t go out of the building.
- Be positive. We want our whole team to try their best and always move forward. The collective positive attitude of our people is how we do great work – and have a blast while doing it.
- Be conscientious of our clients’ demands and have the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Have a clear understanding of clients’ needs and objectives and recommend how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
- Be an engaging, inspiring and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
- Be humble. We want the best people in the business, but not if they come with out-of-control egos. We’re a friendly, caring, empathetic bunch – and we’d love to keep it that way.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive salary.
Flexible working. At Woven, you work where you work best. That can be from our London or Leeds offices, from home, or from your favourite café.
25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday fall during the week.
An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
A friendly, inquisitive and passionate culture built around collaboration and personal development.
Team outings, awards nights, and a free Friday lunch.
A monthly wellness allowance to go towards gym memberships, meditation sessions, yoga lessons, mindfulness courses, and so on.
SO, WHAT DO YOU SAY?
If the above sounds like you, and like something you want to be part of, then we want to hear from you. And we think you’ll want to hear from us. Please send your portfolios to [email protected]