We’re a multi-award-winning brand engagement agency made up of talented strategists, account directors and creatives. Working with design-conscious brands, we combine head and heart to achieve our mission: to make brands work beautifully.
We’re looking for a friendly, confident and creative Traffic Manager to lead resourcing for our team. You’ll have a can-do attitude and enjoy being part of a warm and vibrant bunch.
You’ll lead scheduling based on project requirements, make resourcing decisions that support the whole agency, and help with the smooth project delivery for all our clients. As such, you’ll have first-class organisational and interpersonal skills.
This role can be hybrid or fully remote and we offer flexible hours, company pension, a wellness allowance, 25 days leave p/r + bank holidays and a salary of between £30-40k, dependent on experience.
- 3+ years of resource / traffic management
- Proficiency in standard business (MS) word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to achieve results
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Proven experience in resource management, working across multiple disciplines
- Streamtime experience would be a plus
As Woven’s Traffic Manager you will:
- Manage and own the schedule for staff and freelancers, processing leave requests and recording absences
- Meet daily with the client services team and lead the WIP to understand resourcing challenges.
- Be responsible for resource booking, conflict resolution and the hiring of freelancers
- Coordinate with the CS team to ensure the workload of the creatives is manageable and help solve problems as they arise
- Be responsible for managing overall utilisation and resource optimisation
- Police the agreed process for resource requests and timesheet completion
- Manage and grow a roster of freelancers and contractors to quickly to meet the needs of any given project
- Own and produce the weekly reports — i.e. utilisation, project profitability, etc
You’ll have a growth mindset. We value those who use positivity and ingenuity to embrace challenges, overcome setbacks, and achieve more than they thought possible.
You’ll be candid. Radically so. We believe things get done better when people say what’s on their mind and are refreshingly forthright with their opinions. We just ask that you’re candid rather than confrontational.
You’ll ask questions. Woven’s is a culture of curiosity and continuous development, so you’ll often be asking questions that test how we do things now and that encourage us to do things better in the future.
You’ll take your development personally. We’ll give you everything you need to develop your skills and learning. But we also love self-learners who bring their knowledge to the Woven table. That way, your personal development becomes everyone’s professional development.
No egos, please. We want the best people in the business, but not if they come with an ego. We’re a friendly, caring, empathetic bunch, and we’d love you to be, too.
What we offer
A salary of between £30-40k, dependent on experience.
3% pension contribution.
Flexible working. At Woven, you work where you work best. That can be from our London or Leeds offices, from home, or from your favourite café.
All the kit, books and training resources you need to grow in your role.
A friendly, inquisitive and passionate culture built around collaboration and personal development.
Team outings, awards nights, and a free Friday lunch.
A monthly wellness allowance to go towards gym memberships, meditation sessions, yoga lessons, mindfulness courses, and so on.
So, what do you say?
If the above sounds like you, and like something you want to be part of, then we want to hear from you. And we think you’ll want to hear from us.