Reporting into our account directors, you’ll make sure our technical projects are delivered on time, on budget and with complete clarity.
We need someone who can get stuck in straight away. We always have digital projects on the go, and we’ll need you to come in and hit the ground running.
We need someone with experience managing end-to-end projects, from negotiating the best prices for projects and initial scoping through to ongoing ‘post-live’ client support.
And we need a great communicator. Whether it’s speaking confidently to clients or clarifying issues with our team, you’ll need to be clear and proactive with your communication to keep everyone in the picture.
You’ll need to understand and show experience in:
- Checking wireframes and designs to spot technical difficulties that could be modified (complex animations, layouts etc.) before going into development without reducing the overall appeal of the project.
- Liaising with different stakeholders — clients, development partners and internal teams — to stop scope creep, keep projects running on time, and make sure everyone’s on the same page at all times.
- Hosting management via platforms such as Cloudways, AWS and Azure.
- A range of technical tasks, including: test site setup, user access management, go-live management, autoscaling and manual scaling, setting up and monitoring uptime/downtime using tools such as Pingdom, backups, SSL cert management, domain name management.
- Quality control: comparing the delivered result to initial specifications and managing quality-checking/bugs process with development partners.
- Managing Jira tickets.
- Writing functional specs for projects.
- Understanding the importance of accessibility and how we can prioritise it in relevant projects.
We want everyone who comes to work here to be driven and bursting with ideas. We need you to:
Obsess over quality. We want our people to really care about the work they create. If it’s not amazing, it shouldn’t go out of the building.
Be positive. The collective positive attitude of our people is how we do great work — and have a blast while doing it.
Be conscientious of our clients’ demands and have the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
Have a clear understanding of clients’ needs and objectives and recommend how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
Be an engaging, inspiring and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
Be humble. We want the best people in the business, but not if they come with out-of-control egos. We’re a friendly, caring, empathetic bunch — and we’d love to keep it that way.
WHAT WE OFFER
A strong salary.
Flexible working. At Woven, you work where you work best. That can be from a Leeds office, from home or from your favourite café.
25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off for your birthday.
An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us, up to a maximum of 30 days.
A friendly, inquisitive and passionate culture built around collaboration and personal development.
Team outings, awards nights and a free Friday lunch.
A monthly wellness allowance to go towards gym memberships, meditation sessions, yoga lessons, mindfulness courses and so on.
SO, WHAT DO YOU SAY?
If the above sounds like you, and like something you want to be part of, then we want to hear from you. And we think you’ll want to hear from us. Please email us at [email protected].