We’re after an account director with an integrated or digital agency background. This is not your first AD rodeo — we need you to come in and smash it out of the park, quickly getting yourself up to speed with ongoing client work.
You’ll foster client relationships, grow accounts and be responsible for their strategic direction. You’ll wow your clients with insightful advice and a proactive, can-do attitude. You’ll interpret and define briefs, seek out opportunities and overcome challenges with your resourceful nature.
And you’ll work on a number of accounts at any one time, so spinning multiple plates will be a walk in the park.
Managing client accounts:
- Planning and developing of a portfolio of accounts
- Understanding and supporting clients’ overall business aims and objectives
- Instigating, preparing for and attending regular strategic and BAU client meetings
- Creating accurate and insightful briefs to set internal teams on the right track
- Having the confidence to push back and challenge client briefs and timelines.
- Monitoring client budgets and account/client profitability
- Creating appropriate and realistic quotes
- Accurate forecasting
- Timely invoicing
- Negotiating and establishing financial arrangements with clients. You will have in-depth knowledge of the financial status of accounts at all times
- Identify revenue opportunities for existing and new business prospects.
- Your clients will think you’re the best. You’ll make them look good, and they’ll see you as a trusted advisor
- Maintaining and developing client relationships may involve corporate hospitality and socialising with clients out of hours
- Forming collaborative, honest relationships with the wider business.
- Supporting new business opportunities as required
- Being aware of general trends and industry news
- Maintaining accurate timesheets.
What success looks like
- Clients that sing your praises. They love you and they love Woven — and shout it from the rooftops. They frequently complete our Weekly Client Satisfaction Survey and are happy to provide testimonials for us
- Accurate forecasting and account planning with profitable accounts where deliverables are produced on time and to an excellent standard
- Client growth. Once you’ve been given a new client, you’ll quickly identify and convert opportunities to develop the relationship further and secure additional billings.
- Communicate excellently (verbal and written)
- Listen as much as you speak
- Think strategic, analytically and commercially
- Get along with people from all walks of life
- Organise your days and manage your time
- Sell ideas and negotiate successfully
- Present confidently
- Be proficient on Microsoft Office /Google Drive docs, spreadsheets and presentations.
What we offer
- A salary worthy of your skill. We know it’s not all about the salary, but we know good people when we see them, so it’s only right that we pay good money to keep them.
- 3% pension contribution.
- Flexible working. At Woven, you work where you work best. That can be from our London or Leeds offices, from home, or from your favourite café.
- All the kit, books and training resources you need to grow in your role.
- A friendly, inquisitive, and passionate culture built around collaboration and personal development.
- Team outings, awards nights and a free Friday lunch.
- A monthly wellness allowance to go towards gym memberships, meditation sessions, yoga lessons, mindfulness courses, and so on.
Our house style
We’re good at what we do, and we try and have a good time doing it. That means being part of a team that’s:
- Honest and trustworthy
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Calm under pressure
- Resourceful — is solutions-oriented
- Inquisitive — has a passion for self-development
- Respectful of colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Able to read a room and respond accordingly
- Presentable — it’s important that we look the part
- Interested in trends and what’s new in the marketing and advertising world.
Our mission is to make brands work beautifully. Our commercial aim is to form long-term strategic partnerships with the right type of businesses.
Our vision is to become the world’s leading agency specialising in brand engagement for aspirational, ambitious and design-conscious brands.
We’re renowned for the quality, beauty and excellence of our work and we always want to be a ‘Michelin star’ agency. To achieve this, we’re 100% committed to delivering a 5-star experience for our clients.
Our values are to:
- Deliver wow
- Be resourceful
- Pursue growth and learning
- Be honest
- Be humble
- Have fun
- Be caring and collaborative.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to [email protected]