Wanted by Woven: Senior Account Manager
by Woven Agency on Thursday January 17, 2019 @ 02:30PM
The bare bones of it:
We need a highly experienced, self-motivated and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our Leeds-based international marketing agency.
These are the deal-breakers. We’ll need you to:
- Be an assured, experienced and ambitious AM who’s completely at ease managing clients’ expectations, dealing with high-pressure situations and with a track record of helping win new business.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be constantly conscientious of our clients’ needs, whilst having the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
- Have great organisational skills. Yes, we know everyone asks for this, but we really mean it. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM bang up to date at all times and to know your clients better than they know themselves.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for new project briefs.
- Running monthly client reports on client profitability, whilst providing ad hoc updates when required.
- Managing the client service weekly meeting and circulating the action report.
- Attending weekly production meetings to ensure resources are allocated and client deadlines are hit.
- Getting estimates for new pieces of work, including management time.
- Writing proposals and creating pitch presentations for new pieces of work.
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date with client details and that client contact is captured in contact reports and escalated to all parties.
- Working closely with the Client Services Director and Account Director to ensure client relationships always remain positive.
- Working closely with the marketing and development team so that you can articulate answers to most client questions without having to escalate.
- Mucking in with the wider team and with project testing to ensure client work is delivered bang on time (or before).
- Driving cross-departmental knowledge-sharing and displaying your skills and knowledge by writing a monthly blog.
What you’ll be getting:
- A genuinely competitive (and we do mean genuinely competitive) salary and pension scheme.
- Flexible working from Leeds, London or home.
- 23 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday fall during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A performance-related bonus.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a free Friday fry-up. With red or brown sauce. Now, we can’t say fairer than that…
Sound like you? Then drop us your CV and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.