Woven (formerly Ink Digital) has been up and running for just over three years and in that time we have seen a huge shift in the type of work we undertake. We have changed from a traditional development agency to a strategic creative agency with a digital focus. Our passion is brand engagement. We believe that every interaction with a brand should be meaningful and interesting.
Our creative team is looking for a dynamic and creative Digital Designer.
Ideally from an agency background with experience in a similar role, you’ll understand the power of ‘the big idea’ and how to translate it into world-class digital experiences. You’ll be obsessed with digital, be brand-literate and want to step outside of your comfort zone. We’re looking for a creative powerhouse of talent to drive our team to the next level.
As a Midweight Digital Designer at Woven, you’ll have a hands-on position within the Creative team. Your role is critical, working alongside our Head of Design, Digital Director and wider teams to create, develop and deliver smart, engaging and beautifully crafted brand communications and collateral. You’ll put the user at the heart of everything you design and will craft amazing experiences no matter the device or medium. Although the weight of the role will be digital, expertise using InDesign and PSD is a must, as is industry awareness and interest in wider design influences.
You will lead by example and be committed to pushing design standards across every project, building relationships with other departments within the agency and external partners/suppliers to bring these ideas and designs to life.
We want to see a portfolio bursting with seriously ‘wow’ digital design – from scamps through to stunning visuals and word-class digital experiences, along with pieces of animation and motion. Although we’re not looking for an animation expert, as a digital designer you’ll be expected to not only drive concepts but bring them to life with animation.
Lots of agencies say that personality is important but don’t really mean it. We do.
We want everyone who comes to work here to be driven and confident. The client experience we strive for is partially based on trust and skills but more than anything on credibility and the quality of personal relationships. We’re not all about the fluff but we’re also not all suits who never show any emotion. It’s all about balance.
We need you to:
- Obsess over quality. We look the way we do for a reason. Our clients expect the best and we strive to deliver it. We want our people to care about the work they create. If it’s not amazing, we shouldn’t be sending it out of the building.
- Be positive. We want all of our team to try and keep moving forward and not to get bogged down. The collective positive attitude of our people to offer solutions is how we do this.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be conscientious of our clients’ demands and have the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Have a clear understanding of clients’ needs and objectives and recommend how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
What we offer
- A competitive salary + a performance-related bonus
- Flexible working from our Leeds office, from anywhere of your choosing.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday fall during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a free Friday fry-up. With red or brown sauce.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and a portfolio bursting with magic and anything else you think showcases your talent to [email protected]