We’re a multi-award-winning brand agency full of talented strategists and creatives. We combine head and heart to achieve our mission is simple: to make brands work, beautifully.
We work with design-conscious brands and seek long-term strategic partnerships.
Unlike traditional creative agencies, we’re every bit as comfortable talking about APIs, responsive design principles, and ‘big data’ as we are sifting through the outputs of complex research looking for killer insights to ignite brands like never before.
In this sense, we’re brand architects. We dive deep to understand end users’ and clients’ wants, needs, challenges, and ambitions, and then match the best-suited materials and techniques to deliver wow.
Marketing Manager: the role
We’re looking to hire an outstanding Marketing Manager in a 6-month maternity cover contract that will help support and drive our ambitious growth plans.
To achieve the type of growth that we are aiming for, we need a proactive, passionate, capable, tenacious, and committed individual. Someone who is self-motivated and solution-focused but can also pull together a team of people for ideation sessions and problem-solving.
Your role will be to attract and engage with design-conscious prospects to pull them into Woven’s orbit through a well-considered and content-led multi-channel marketing plan. You’ll work across channels such as email, SEO, social media, events, and email marketing.
You’ll be a thinker, a doer, and everything in between. You’ll be organised and use our CRM and growth platform (HubSpot) to plan, set up, manage, and monitor marketing performance. Experience of HubSpot isn’t essential – we can train you on this. This role will also support the marketing needs of our new business, networks, and partnerships teams.
As a brand engagement agency, we tell stories beautifully, thoughtfully, and creatively. The better we tell these stories and the more we can get them in front of prospects that fit within our target audience, the more likely we are to spark a conversation that could lead to new business.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be accountable for:
- Woven inbound marketing
- Awards submissions
- Events – physical and virtual
- Management of leads, marketing, automation, and prospect lifecycle stages within the HubSpot CRM
- Woven website management
- Woven campaign planning and delivery
- Reporting on marketing performance and suggesting improvements
- You’ll have a fantastic eye for high-end creative and the commitment and passion necessary to continually ensure exceptional work is output from a marketing perspective.
- You’ll have a genuine passion and interest for marketing, where your finger is on the pulse, and where you can bring opportunities for discussion into the business.
- You will be someone who continually invests in your own development and you will be naturally curious and inquisitive to solve problems.
- We value tenacity, resourcefulness, honesty, humility, talent, and an appetite for bloody hard work. But we aren’t all work and no play. We also want you to bring bags of energy and personality to the table. Yes, we’re looking for the best in the business, but we don’t tolerate out-of-control egos. And neither will our clients.
- You should have a passion for quality. We look the way we do for a reason. Our clients expect the best and we strive to deliver this, and in this role, we are the client. We want our people to really care about the work they turn out. If it’s not amazing, we shouldn’t be sending it out of the building.
- Be positive. We want all of our staff to try and keep moving forward and not to get bogged down. The collective positive attitude of our people to offer solutions is how we do this.
- Demonstrable ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations is an essential skill for this role. We don’t have the stress levels of some other agencies but the reason for this is that we are collectively cool in a crisis.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every public-facing communication and presentation.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
- A team player who is as comfortable within a group scenario as you are working and leading individually.
As mentioned, there is a large amount of variety to the work we complete and we recruit on personality before skills. That said, it’s difficult to imagine a successful outcome without experience of the following:
- At least three years’ agency experience with a thorough understanding of a broad range of marketing channels, including: digital, inbound, and account-based marketing experience. You will have experience of working to a budget to set objectives, KPIs, and targets.
- Capable of using and understanding Google Analytics and measurement tools to identify insights and fuel strategy development and continuous improvement.
- Use of digital tools to seek and identify trends.
- Confident presenter and clear communicator. You’ll be speaking to partners, prospects, and clients.
- An innate feel for ‘brand’ and how to deliver compelling, on-brand experiences across the prospect user journey.
- Exceptional creative standards. We don’t look like most digital agencies for a reason. That’s why our clients choose us.
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of using a CRM and marketing platform – Woven uses HubSpot, although experience in this isn’t essential.
- Great organisational skills. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM up-to-date at all times, and to know our clients better than they know themselves.
What success as a Marketing Manager looks like
- Positive fit and influence within the wider Woven team – alignment to our values is a must.
- Increasing quality new business enquiries. Targets to be shared at the interview stage.
- Growth and consistency in softer brand, engagement, and awards metrics.
- Responsible management of the marketing budget to ensure the CPL and CPA delivers within target.
What we offer
- Flexible working from our London or Leeds offices, from home, or from anywhere of your choosing.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday fall during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us. (N/A for contract.)
- A vibrant, friendly, and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Team outings and awards nights.
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits, including team lunches, wellness allowance, and meditation sessions.
- Salary – £28-35k d.o.e.
Woven: Making brands work beautifully
Woven is a creatively led brand engagement agency, specialising in the high-net-worth and premium space.
As a HubSpot Gold Partner, we create beautiful, effective solutions driving engagement across the entire user journey – from love at first sight to partners for life.
Our company culture builds connections and careers, and promotes wellbeing and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.