Wanted by Woven: Inbound Manager
by Woven Agency on Monday November 11, 2019 @ 01:30PM
Woven (formerly Ink Digital) has been up and running for just under 2 years and in that time we have seen a huge shift in the type of work we undertake. We have changed from a traditional development agency to a strategic creative agency with a digital focus. Our passion is brand engagement. We believe that every interaction with a brand should be meaningful and interesting.
Having redefined much of what we do we are now looking to grow. The new proposition is now fully launched to the market is proving very popular with potential clients. We have already signed up a number of new clients this year and we are in the enviable position of having a large pipeline of opportunities which could also land before the end of the year. It is a very exciting time.
Hubspot is a fast growing part of our business and we have identified an opening for a new person to help us extend and improve our offering. We are already the only Hubspot Gold Partner in Yorkshire and plan to become a Diamond Partner by the end of 2020.
Key to achieving this will be developing new relationships with organisations looking to increase online conversion. The person we are looking for will be a digital native. They will be used to analysing the performance of digital marketing and capable of designing solutions to boost return on investment.
Lots of agencies say that personality is important but don’t really mean it. We do.
There’s definitely not a clique at Woven but there is an expectation that everyone who comes to work here is driven and confident. The client experience we strive for is partially based on trust and skills but more than anything on credibility and the quality of personal relationships. We’re not all about the fluff but we’re also not all suits who never show any emotion. It’s all about balance.
- You should have a passion for quality. We look the way we do for a reason. Our clients expect the best and we strive to deliver this. We want our people to really care about the work they turn out. If it’s not amazing we shouldn’t be sending it out of the building.
- Be positive. We want all of our staff to try and keep moving forward and not to get bogged down. The collective positive attitude of our people to offer solutions is how we do this.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be constantly conscientious of our clients’ demands, whilst having the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Have a clear understanding of the clients needs and objectives with an ability to make sound recommendations on how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
As mentioned there is a large amount of variety to the work we complete and we recruit on personality before skills. That said experience of the following would be useful:
- At least 4 years experience in a digital marketing role
- An ability to work with big numbers and not get overwhelmed with the challenges of working with big data.
- Experience of using a Marketing Automation system is an essential requirement
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle theory from lead stage through to MQL and SQL.
- The ability to design and create marketing automation campaigns.
- The ability to plan and execute lead scoring
- Demonstrable experience of running detailed ROI based reporting
- An ability to work with clients to agree SMART goals that can be used to measure success.
- Comfortable with using at least some of the following systems (Lead Forensics, HotJar, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Experience of briefing designers, copywriters and developers to build out new content and features based on your research
- Experience if completing conversion rate optimisation analysis on websites would also be advantageous.
What we offer
- A salary of £30K – £35K + a performance related bonus
- Flexible working from our Leeds office, from home, or from anywhere of your choosing.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday falls during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a free Friday fry-up. With red or brown sauce. Now, we can’t say fairer than that…
If you have what it takes to be our next Inbound Manager, please email your CV to [email protected] or call 0113 873 0092 for more information.