Wanted by Woven: Business Analyst / Tester
by Woven Agency on Thursday January 17, 2019 @ 02:54PM
The bare bones of it:
We need a highly experienced, details-oriented Business Analyst / Tester to join our Leeds-based international marketing agency.
These are the deal-breakers. We’ll need you to:
- Apply a logical and detail-driven mindset to business systems and show the positive effect this has on business operations.
- Find edge case user experiences before the client does.
- Be a clear and proactive communicator, relaying information to and from your stakeholders (developers, designers and clients) in a simple, concise way.
- Be assured and conscientious in a client-facing environment, able to clearly relay problems and solutions to them, whilst having the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Be calm at all times and always apply method to madness.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Taking a user-first approach to solution testing.
- Identifying where technology can improve automated or manual testing processes for us and our clients.
- Participating in website and marketing automation planning workshops to capture technical requirements.
- Devising easy-to-read test plans that can be used by developers and clients to complete their own testing.
- Helping create project specifications.
- Liaising with the Head of Delivery to ensure effective work planning.
- Outlining requirements for new projects.
- Undertaking CMS demonstrations with clients.
- Leading the adoption of new operational systems, both internally and client-facing.
- Liaising with freelancers to ensure milestones are hit on time.
- Driving cross-departmental knowledge-sharing and displaying your skills and knowledge by writing a monthly blog.
What you’ll be getting:
- A genuinely competitive (and we do mean genuinely competitive) salary and pension scheme.
- Flexible working from Leeds, London or home.
- 23 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday fall during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A performance-related bonus.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a free Friday fry-up. With red or brown sauce. Now, we can’t say fairer than that…
The flexible nature of this role means we would welcome applicants looking for both full- and part-time positions.
Sound like you? Then drop us your CV and any supporting information to email@example.com.