Wanted by Woven: Account Manager
by Woven Agency on Thursday July 25, 2019 @ 01:30PM
An opportunity has arisen to join our Client Services team. This person will fit into an existing team of 5 people who are solely focused on delivering great client experience. All activity for every client goes through this team.
Our role can be incredibly varied. One minute we could be working on a branding proposition and the next we might be helping to deliver a website project. That breadth of services doesn’t suit everyone. But for those of us who thrive when getting to work on a variety of types of work at the same time it is really enjoyable.
Lots of agencies say that personality is important but don’t really mean it. We do.
There’s definitely not a clique at Woven but there is an expectation that everyone who comes to work here is driven and confident. The client experience we strive for is partially based on trust and skills but more than anything on credibility and the quality of personal relationships. We’re not all about the fluff but we’re also not all suits who never show any emotion. It’s all about balance.
- You will need to be an assured, experienced and ambitious AM who’s completely at ease managing clients’ expectations, dealing with high-pressure situations and with a track record of helping win new business. A real safe pair of hands.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be constantly conscientious of our clients’ demands, whilst having the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Have a clear understanding of the clients needs and objectives with an ability to make sound recommendations on how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
As mentioned there is a large amount of variety to the work we complete and we recruit on personality before skills. That said experience of the following would be useful:
- Have great organisational skills. Yes, we know everyone asks for this, but we really mean it. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM bang up to date at all times and to know your clients better than they know themselves.
- Involvement of brand development projects.
- Execution of brand assets (such as adverts, web banners, event collateral, etc).
- Gathering of insight from data tools such as Google Analytics, Social Listening, HotJar and Lead Forensics.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Exposure to email marketing and marketing automation systems.
- Experience of Agile delivery for web development projects.
What we offer
- Flexible working from our Leeds office, from home, or from anywhere of your choosing.
- 23 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday falls during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A performance-related bonus.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a free Friday fry-up. With red or brown sauce. Now, we can’t say fairer than that…
If you have what it takes to be our next Account Manager, please email your CV to [email protected]