Wanted by Woven: Account Manager
by Woven Agency on Thursday January 17, 2019 @ 02:30PM
Woven Agency are a global award-winning brand engagement agency who offer brilliant careers for brilliant people. Whilst skills are important, we favour people over positions. We want to create a team united by passion and a shared vision – and made up of people who want to develop their career with us.
Our business is evolving and growing at a rapid rate and we’re looking for our next Account Manager to come on the journey with us.
If flexible working, entrepreneurial spirit and working with prestigious brands excites you, this is the role for you.
About the role
We need an Account Manager who is a driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind to join our Leeds-based international marketing agency.
- Acting as the first point of contact for new project briefs.
- Running monthly client reports on client profitability, whilst providing ad hoc updates when required.
- Managing the client service weekly meeting and circulating the action report.
- Attending weekly production meetings to ensure resources are allocated and client deadlines are hit.
- Getting estimates for new pieces of work, including management time.
- Writing proposals and creating pitch presentations for new pieces of work.
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date with client details and that client contact is captured in contact reports and escalated to all parties.
- Working closely with the Client Services Director and Account Director to ensure client relationships always remain positive.
- Working closely with the marketing and development team so that you can articulate answers to most client questions without having to escalate.
- Mucking in with the wider team and with project testing to ensure client work is delivered bang on time (or before).
- Driving cross-departmental knowledge-sharing and displaying your skills and knowledge by writing a monthly blog
What we’re looking for
- You will need to be an assured, experienced and ambitious AM who’s completely at ease managing clients’ expectations, dealing with high-pressure situations and with a track record of helping win new business.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be constantly conscientious of our clients’ needs, whilst having the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
- Have great organisational skills. Yes, we know everyone asks for this, but we really mean it. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM bang up to date at all times and to know your clients better than they know themselves.
What we offer
- A salary of £28 – £32k, plus pension scheme.
- Flexible working from our Leeds office, from home, or from anywhere of your choosing.
- 23 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday fall during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A performance-related bonus.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a free Friday fry-up. With red or brown sauce. Now, we can’t say fairer than that…
If you have what it takes to be our next Account Manager, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 873 0092 for more information.