We’re a multi-award-winning team of strategists and creatives, with digital very much in our DNA.
Like all good creative agencies, we can do the pretty stuff – and the thinky stuff – but what’s perhaps surprising is our ability to go toe-to-toe with pretty-much anyone when it comes to technology.
Unlike traditional creative agencies, we are every bit as comfortable talking about APIs, responsive design principles and ‘big data’ as we are sifting through the outputs of complex research looking for killer insights to ignite brands like never before.
The role – Account Director / Digital Producer
We are looking to hire an outstanding Digital AD / Digital Producer with a fantastic eye for high-end creative and the commitment and passion necessary to continually go the extra mile in order to wow our exceptionally demanding global clients.
We value tenacity, resourcefulness, honesty, humility, talent and an appetite for bloody hard work. But we aren’t all work and no play. We also want you to bring bags of energy and personality to the table. Yes, we’re looking for the best in the business, but we don’t tolerate out of control egos. And neither will our clients.
- You should have a passion for quality. We look the way we do for a reason. Our clients expect the best and we strive to deliver this. We want our people to really care about the work they turn out. If it’s not amazing, we shouldn’t be sending it out of the building.
- Be positive. We want all of our staff to try and keep moving forward and not to get bogged down. The collective positive attitude of our people to offer solutions is how we do this.
- Demonstrable ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations is an essential skill for this role. We don’t have the stress levels of some other agencies but the reason for this is that we are collectively cool in a crisis.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every client-facing communication and presentation, ensuring our clients are fully paid-up members of the Woven Way.
- Be constantly conscientious of our clients’ demands, whilst having the confidence to challenge them when necessary.
- Have a clear understanding of the clients’ needs and objectives with an ability to make sound recommendations on how Woven can help them go above and beyond.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
As mentioned, there is a large amount of variety to the work we complete and we recruit on personality before skills. That said, it’s difficult to imagine a successful outcome without experience of the following:
- At least 7 years agency experience with exposure to a range of marketing channels, including significant digital experience including the PM of complex digital projects.
- A thorough understanding of a broad spectrum of digital channels, tools, metrics and techniques. You really do need to be ‘digital native’ to make this work.
- An innate feel for ‘brand’ and how to deliver compelling, ‘on brand’ experiences across the entire user journey.
- Exceptional creative standards. And we mean exceptional. We don’t look like most digital agencies for a reason. That’s why our clients choose us.
- Experience of leading client teams of people from different departments.
- A capable builder of great client relationships. Our RAR ratings are a key part of our ability to attract and retain our clients.
- You should have strong presentation skills and an ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Have great organisational skills. Yes, we know everyone asks for this, but it’s really important. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM bang up to date at all times and to know your clients better than they know themselves.
What we offer
- Flexible working from our Leeds or London offices, from home, or from anywhere of your choosing.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday falls during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us.
- A performance-related bonus.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a whole host of health and wellbeing related benefits including team lunches, wellness allowance, meditation sessions etc.
If you believe you have what it takes, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are the right candidate to help us move to the next level, to [email protected]