Have you got a wealth of account management experience? Are you a natural at managing client relationships? Are you looking to take your career to new heights? Then we’ve got just the job.
We’re on the lookout for a confident, highly organised and experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our award-winning agency.
*This role offers flexible working from our Leeds and London studios or from home.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience managing marketing, creative, digital, branding, mobile, social media and content marketing projects across a variety of demanding clients and sectors
- Will have a thorough understanding of the marketing and digital landscape and be comfortable discussing such concepts and their applications
- Will be able to manage multiple projects within strict timescales
- Will be commercially focused and have budgetary and growth-target responsibility for pricing and P&L against accounts
- Will influence and challenge constructively
- Will motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships
- Will thrive in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will be creative, energetic and have a desire to grow with the company
- Must be a team player
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- Extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- A performance-related bonus
- An exciting and friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- A free Friday breakfast
- Regular team outings and social events
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to progress your development
- To attend glamorous award dos and nights out
- A workplace pension
If you want to be a part of Woven and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent, then drop us an email and let’s arrange a get-together.
Contact us at [email protected] – being sure to include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.