We’re on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager / Account Director
by Woven Agency on Tuesday July 24, 2018 @ 01:15PM
Have you got a wealth of account management experience? Are you a natural at managing client relationships? Are you looking to take your career to new heights? Then we’ve got just the job!
We’re on the lookout for a confident, highly organised and experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our award-winning marketing agency.
*This role offers flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience (we’d prefer more) managing marketing, creative, digital, branding, mobile, social media, and content marketing projects across a wide variety of demanding clients and sectors
- Will have a thorough understanding of the marketing and digital landscape and be comfortable discussing such concepts and their applications
- Will be able to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales
- Will be commercially focused and have budgetary and growth target responsibility for pricing and P&L against accounts
- Will influence and challenge constructively
- Will motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships
- Will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Must be confident in a client-facing role
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will be creative and energetic and have a desire to grow with the company
- Must be a team player
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- Extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- A performance-related bonus
- An exciting and friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- A free Friday fry-up
- Regular team outings and social events
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to progress your development
- To attend glamorous award dos and nights out
- A workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station, with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Bradford and further afield.
If you want to be a part of Woven and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then email us at the below address and let’s arrange a get-together.
Contact us at email@example.com – being sure to include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.