Vacancy Alert – Office Manager Wanted
by Woven Agency on Thursday July 5, 2018 @ 05:26PM
Fantastic opportunity for a talented, energetic, super-organised, multi-tasking office ninja. (Flexible hours available).
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you experienced in the HR/agency/marketing sector, have excellent organisational skills, a positive, people-oriented personality and bags of energy? Then we’ve got a very exciting opportunity for you!
We’re on the lookout for an energetic Office Manager to join our fantastic UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
*This role is for 2-3 days a week but with the potential to increase in the future.
- Financial admin/credit control (Xero accounting system)
- Day-to-day office admin support
- Talent acquisition – proactively identifying, making contact with and shortlisting great potential candidates to join the Woven team (via LinkedIn, networking etc.)
- Arranging travel/accommodation for offsite meetings
- Organising various social activities and team events
- Contributing to our social media and other in-house marketing efforts
- General reception duties/answering the telephone
- Meeting prep – including room setup, organising drinks and sourcing snacks and refreshments
- Greeting and making welcome our various visitors
In return for your amazing talent and skill you can expect:
- A competitive salary of up to £25k + bonuses (pro rata), dependent on skills and experience
- Performance-related bonus for finding us candidates that pass probation and become permanent members of the team
- A free Friday fry-up
- An exciting and oh-so-friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Regular team outings and social events
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Award dos and nights out
- Free parking
- Workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and further afield.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then drop us a line at the email address below and let’s arrange a get-together.
Please include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email us at email@example.com
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **