Office Manager wanted
by Woven Agency on Wednesday October 10, 2018 @ 05:26PM
Fantastic opportunity for an energetic, organised and multi-tasking office manager.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you experienced in the HR/agency/marketing sector, have excellent organisational skills, a positive personality and bags of energy? Then we’ve got a very exciting opportunity for you.
We’re on the lookout for an Office Manager to join our fantastic UK team in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This role is for two-three days a week but with the potential to increase in the future.
- Financial admin/credit control (Xero accounting system)
- Day-to-day office admin support and reception duties
- Talent acquisition – proactively identifying, making contact with and shortlisting great potential candidates to join the Woven team (via LinkedIn, networking etc.)
- Arranging travel/accommodation for offsite meetings
- Organising various social activities and team events
- Contributing to our social media and other in-house marketing efforts
- Meeting prep – including room setup, organising drinks and sourcing refreshments
- Greeting our visitors
In return for your amazing talent and skill you can expect:
- A competitive salary of up to £25k + bonuses (pro rata), dependent on skills and experience
- Performance-related bonus for finding us candidates that pass probation and become permanent members of the team
- A free Friday breakfast
- A vibrant and friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop everyone’s skills
- Regular team outings and social events
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Award dos and nights out
- Free parking
- Workplace pension
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then drop us a line at [email protected] and let’s arrange a get-together.
Please include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.