We’re a values-led multi-award winning brand engagement agency combining head & heart into everything we do, with an ever growing team of talented strategists and creatives.
Our mission is simple. To make brands work, beautifully.
We want to work with design conscious brands – we seek long term strategic partnerships.
Unlike traditional creative agencies, we are every bit as comfortable talking about APIs, responsive design principles and ‘big data’ as we are sifting through the outputs of complex research looking for killer insights to ignite brands like never before.
We often compare our role to that of an Architect – we deep dive and seek to understand the end users and clients wants, needs, challenges, and ambitions, and then match the best suited materials and techniques to deliver wow (one of our values).
THE ROLE – HEAD OF WOVEN MARKETING
We are looking to hire an outstanding Head of Woven Marketing in a 12 month maternity cover contract.
We have been fortunate to have seen positive business growth (pushing 50% YoY) in 2020 and with 2021 looming, we have even more ambitious growth plans.
To achieve the type of growth that we are aiming for, we need a proactive, passionate, capable, tenacious, and committed individual. Someone who is self motivated and solution focused but can also pull together a team of people for ideation sessions and problem solving.
The sole purpose of your role will be to drive new business leads into the business via various marketing channels. You will have a budget, KPIs and targets, and also the support of the leadership team.
As a brand engagement agency, we tell stories, and we aim to tell them beautifully, thoughtfully, and creatively. These stories are about the people, the work, the clients, trends, insights, experiences, and opinions.
The better we tell these stories, and the more we can get these stories in front of prospects that fit within our target audience, the more likely we are to spark a conversation that could lead to new business.
ACCOUNTABILITY OF THIS ROLE:
- Lead generation to sales qualified lead
- Woven Inbound marketing
- Awards Submissions
- Events – physical and virtual
- Qualification of new business leads
- Management of leads, marketing, automation, and prospect lifecycle stages within Hubspot (CRM)
- You will have a fantastic eye for high-end creative and the commitment and passion necessary to continually ensure exceptional work is output from a marketing perspective.
- You’ll have a genuine passion and interest for marketing, where your finger is on the pulse, and where you can bring opportunities for discussion into the business.
- You will be someone who continually invests in their own development and you will be naturally curious and inquisitive to solve problems.
- We value tenacity, resourcefulness, honesty, humility, talent and an appetite for bloody hard work. But we aren’t all work and no play. We also want you to bring bags of energy and personality to the table. Yes, we’re looking for the best in the business, but we don’t tolerate out of control egos. And neither will our clients.
- You should have a passion for quality. We look the way we do for a reason. Our clients expect the best and we strive to deliver this, and in this role, we are the client. We want our people to really care about the work they turn out. If it’s not amazing, we shouldn’t be sending it out of the building.
- Be positive. We want all of our staff to try and keep moving forward and not to get bogged down. The collective positive attitude of our people to offer solutions is how we do this.
- Demonstrable ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations is an essential skill for this role. We don’t have the stress levels of some other agencies but the reason for this is that we are collectively cool in a crisis.
- Infuse our trademark passion and expertise into every public-facing communication and presentation.
- Be an engaging, energetic and friendly presence, both in our studios and with our clients.
- A team player who is as comfortable within a group scenario as you are working and leading individually.
As mentioned, there is a large amount of variety to the work we complete and we recruit on personality before skills. That said, it’s difficult to imagine a successful outcome without experience of the following:
- At least 4 years agency experience with a thorough understanding of a broad range of marketing channels, including; digital, inbound, and account based marketing experience. You will have experience of working to a budget to set objectives, KPI’s, and targets.
- Familiar and capable of using and understanding Google Analytics and measurement tools to identify insights to fuel strategy development and continuous improvement.
- Uses digital tools to seek and identify trends.
- Confident presenter and clear communicator. You will be speaking to partners, prospects and sometimes clients.
- An innate feel for ‘brand’ and how to deliver compelling, ‘on brand’ experiences across the entire prospect user journey.
- Exceptional creative standards. And we mean exceptional. We don’t look like most digital agencies for a reason. That’s why our clients choose us.
- You should have strong presentation skills and an ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of using a CRM and marketing platform – Woven uses Hubspot Growth Platform. Experience of Hubspot itself is not essential.
- Have great organisational skills. Yes, we know everyone asks for this, but it’s really important. We’ll want you to have your diary hardwired to your cerebral cortex, your CRM bang up to date at all times and to know our clients better than they know themselves.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE LOOKS LIKE
- Positive fit and influence within the wider Woven team – alignment to our values is a MUST.
- Macro – Growth in quality new business enquiries. Targets to be shared at the interview stage.
- Micro – Growth and consistency in softer brand, engagement, and awards metrics.
- Responsible management of the marketing budget to ensure the CPL and CPA delivers within target.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working from our London or Leeds offices, from home, or from anywhere of your choosing.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off should your birthday falls during the week.
- An extra day’s holiday for every year you’ve worked with us (N/A for contract)
- A performance-related bonus.
- A vibrant, friendly and passionate work culture that’s built around collaboration and – personal development.
- Invitations to team outings and awards nights, where you’ll witness first-hand the famously horrendous dancing of our MD.
- And, last but by no means least, a whole host of health and wellbeing related benefits including team lunches, wellness allowance, meditation sessions etc.
Woven: Making brands work beautifully
Woven is a creatively led brand engagement agency, specialising in the high-net-worth and luxury space.
As a HubSpot Gold Partner, we create beautiful, effective solutions driving engagement across the entire user journey – from love at first sight to partners for life.
Our company culture builds connections, careers, and promotes wellbeing and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can apply for the role here.