New job vacancy for a .NET/Umbraco Web Developer
by Woven Agency on Monday November 26, 2018 @ 12:00PM
If you’re an Umbraco developer looking to join a fast-paced, Leeds-based marketing agency, then we have just the job for you.
We’re on the lookout for a talented .NET/Umbraco Developer to join our UK team in Leeds.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have amazing ASP.NET MVC and SQL/MySQL skills
- Have experience of Umbraco (7) and ideally be Umbraco-certified
- Have experience in architecting, developing and maintaining applications
- Have experience of GIT
Experience in the following would be a big plus:
- RESTful services/Web APIs
- Node.js (Gulp, Grunt etc.)
- PHP and WordPress
We’d also love it if you were the friendly and approachable team-playing type, so you fit right into the Woven way of things.
In return for your amazing talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- A workplace pension
- Flexible working from our Leeds studio or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- An extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- Performance-related bonus
- A free Friday fry-up
- An exciting, friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Award dos and nights out
We’re very well connected: our new Leeds studio is just a 10-minute stroll from the train station.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then get in touch at [email protected] and let’s arrange a get-together.
Please include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.